Step into the fascinating world of Pavewise, an up-and-coming asphalt software startup that’s on the path to success! In this monthly feature, we’ll be right there alongside Pavewise, cheering them on as they grow and face various challenges. From their victories to the obstacles they encounter, we’ll witness it all. Get ready to be inspired by their journey as they strive to make a difference in the asphalt industry.
‘Tis the season for more than just decking the halls—our roads, too, get into the festive spirit with a record-breaking dance of wheels! Did you know that during Christmas, roads witness a merry marathon of the most miles traveled? It’s as if our highways trade the ribbon of asphalt for a ribbon of cheer, connecting families and friends across the country. Amidst this holiday hustle, the importance of a good quality asphalt road becomes as evident as the bright lights on a Christmas tree.
A well-paved road ensures not only smooth travels but also becomes the overlooked hero of seasonal celebrations, bearing the weight of full cars en route to cherished gatherings. So, as you embark on your festive journey, remember to thank the road beneath your wheels—it’s the real MVP of this joyous road trip extravaganza!
Pavewise’s web-based software maximizes productivity and improves project quality resulting in increased incentives and profits for paving contractors. Variables such as weather, project specifications, and equipment operations impact every paving project. By efficiently managing project variables and integrating paving solutions, Pavewise develops a strategy for success for every paving project.
In 2023, Pavewise successfully assisted in managing over $13 million in paving projects across the United States.
We are the first intelligent construction software built for improving asphalt paving efficiencies and profits.
Welcome to the Team!
- We are always looking for connections with state DOTs and Infrastructure Agencies.
- We are looking to connect with any paving contractors or asphalt professionals.
- We are searching for an Intern or part-time Office Assistant. To obtain more info on this job opening,
- Bryce was able to present at the Alaska Asphalt Pavement Summit 2023 and made some great new connections!
- Bryce was pardoned for jury duty so he could make it to the Indiana Asphalt Expo! So thankful for Burleigh County’s forgiveness and understanding.
- We were invited to perform a workshop and presentation for a current client during their annual company meeting to expand our services across their entire corporation!
- Our CTO, Jase, interviewed potential dev interns for 2024 Q1.
- Our development team improved our internal sales cycle by ensuring our accounting and CRM are linked appropriately—big win!
- We are moving towards continuous discovery, improving development, and providing more value to customers.
- Our social media content is fully automated with our Facebook job board up and running thanks to our Product Manager, Michael.
- Drip campaigns with Planet OB have been implemented to improve prospecting efforts.
The time to close on quotes and sales with customers is taking longer than expected. We are actively working to find a more streamlined process.
- New Calendar UI Update
- Weather Logs Saved on Project
- General Bug Fixes
- Switched from AWS to GCloud to utilize start-up credits
- Pavewise Vision is finalized!
- Check out our app for a free trial today at app.pavewisepro.com
- Tons: 147,523 tons of roads were managed through the Pavewise app in 2023.
- Active Users: 40 active
- Retention: 100%
- Mid-Atlantic Asphalt Expo & Conference 2023 in Richmond, VA
- 2023 APAI Winter Conference and Expo in Muncie, IN (Newly added!)
- 2023 Florida Asphalt Expo in Orlando, FL
- National Pavement Expo 2024 in Tampa, FL
- Pave X 2024 in San Antonio, TX
- 51st Rocky Mountain Asphalt Conference 2024 in Denver, CO
- World of Asphalt 2024 in Nashville, TN
- Thank you to Rich and Steve for inviting Bryce out to speak at the Alaska Asphalt Summit!
- Thank you to Dave Johnson with the Asphalt Institute for the mentorship and for helping with future conference opportunities!
- Thank you to Sam with M25 for the accounting support!
- Thank you to Dana with Clearwater Communications and Cindy with Harvestone for meeting with both Bryce and I. We appreciate the valuable time spent together!
- Thank you to Jonathan and Ben for your help with our revenue template! We appreciate your time and expertise as we continually work to figure out our most important tracking numbers!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
Brittany Wuori, COO & Bryce Wuori, CEO