An Update From Pavewise
Step into the fascinating world of Pavewise, an up-and-coming asphalt software startup that’s on the path to success! In this monthly feature, we’ll be right there alongside Pavewise, cheering them on as they grow and face various challenges. From their victories to the obstacles they encounter, we’ll witness it all. Get ready to be inspired by their journey as they strive to make a difference in the asphalt industry. Join us as we explore their exciting story and how they navigate their way to the top!
According to the Air Force Institute of Technology, each year, weather delays 45% of construction projects worldwide, costing billions of dollars in additional expense and lost revenue. The Asphalt Industry may be affected more than any other construction industry due to the fact that in order to pave effectively we need a combination of weather events to align to be successful.
For example, you should not pave asphalt when temperatures are below 35 F, you should not pave when raining, and you should not pave in high wind conditions. Everyday paving operations can be affected due to changing weather conditions. Having a proactive solution center that assists in identifying risk proactively, recommends operational changes to combat weather, and predicts schedule conflicts created by weather can decrease delays on projects and increase profitability for the user.
Pavewise’s web-based software maximizes productivity and improves project quality resulting in increased incentives and profits for paving contractors. Variables such as weather, project specifications, and equipment operations impact every paving project. By efficiently managing project variables and integrating paving solutions, Pavewise develops a strategy for success for every paving project.
In 2023, Pavewise successfully assisted in managing over $10 million dollars in paving projects across the United States. Pavewise is the first intelligent construction software built for improving asphalt paving efficiencies and profits.
Welcome To The Team!
We are excited to announce that we have hired a Full Stack Developer to our growing team. Please welcome Steven Brown! We are happy to have him on our team!
Previous New Hires
- Always looking for connections with state DOTs and infrastructure agencies.
- Looking to connect with any paving contractors or asphalt professionals.
- Getting good feedback and ideas from current users.
- We locked in a booth at our third expo for 2024 at the National Pavement Expo in Tampa.
- Tellwell finished a new release on our website. Check it out on our website!
- We are excited to announce that we have hired a Full Stack Developer to our growing team. Please welcome Steven Brown! We are happy to have him on our team!
- Trying to onboard customers in the middle of construction season.
- Deciding what features are most important to implement next.
- Improved reset password flow by updating case sensitivity for email input.
- Added current project pins and routes to the map screen when adding additional pins and/or routes.
- Lock map feature for mobile and desktop, improving scrolling functionality.
- Added pin location copying feature for easy sharing of project location information.
- Allow for editing start and end dates directly from the calendar view.
- Working on a roadmap for the next release of features.
- Check out our app for a free trial today! app.pavewisepro.com
- We have shifted from tracking the number of seats per company to just tracking the number of users into the software.
- We have 52 companies on our waitlist to onboard the Pavewise software in construction off-season.
- Our target is 250 users by Q2 2024.
- We currently have onboarded 22 users since the release of the software on July 1.
- Bryce was in Wyoming setting up an enterprise subscription on a $5.6M paving project for a local contractor.
- Bryce will be speaking at Builtwords demo day in Chicago.
- Bryce was able to speak at 1 Million Cups in Bismarck.
- Were invited by the president of ISIC to present on paving technologies in Orlando, FL this fall.
- We currently have a list of over 180 leads that will be contacted as we start implementing new users into the software.
- Thank you to Dakota Concepts for allowing us to test features and come out to pave with you for a day.
- Thank you to 1 Million Cups for allowing us to showcase the story of Pavewise!
- Thank you to Austan with Fargo Patent for working so diligently to help us close our current seed round.
- Thank you to all our current customers who have onboarded into the Pavewise software and provided feedback.
- Thank you to our Pavewise team! We are so proud of each of their contributions to Pavewise and so excited to see where our new road together leads!